Digital Marketing Manager
RH are an Exeter based full service Agency with clients nationwide. Established in 1976 with a turnover in excess of £6 million, the last few years have seen significant growth, with a strong presence in the Education sector.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital Marketing professional to join our digital team.
Working alongside the Head of Digital, this role encompasses all aspects of the digital marketing mix – from campaign strategy and planning, delivering class-leading Search, Social, and Programmatic campaigns, to providing reports and insight to clients.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic digital marketer with an eye for detail and a passion for driving results through digital media. They will be able how they keep pace with the evolving digital media marketplace and combine best practices with a continual drive for innovation.
As well as leading on strategic and analytical insight, they will also be skilled in the management of digital media buying and optimisation and will be able to demonstrate a high level of competency with core digital advertising channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, other ad vendors/DSPs, and reporting platforms. They will be confident and articulate in their ability to communicate complex media strategies and interpreting digital media performance for clients, both in person and in written formats.
- Creating media strategies to fit client-specific requirements
- Directly managing digital marketing campaigns spanning Search, Social and Programmatic channels
- Identify and implement campaign objectives and goals
- Interpreting data and providing analysis and management information reports
- Liaising directly with clients to develop agency relationships and a deeper understanding of business requirements
- Managing campaign budgets, timescales and deliverables effectively
- Assisting with business development initiatives, tenders and pitch documents – good written skills are essential
- Strong level of experience with Google Ads and Analytics products
- Valid Google Certifications are highly desirable.
- A thorough understanding of other digital advertising channels, including Social Media, Video, Mobile and Programmatic DSPs.
- Proven ability to deliver digital campaigns that meet agreed KPIs
- Able to accurately assess digital media performance and communicate ROI
- Confident in a client-facing role where relationship and budget management is critical
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, written and verbal communications skills.
- 2+ years working within digital marketing and/or advertising, with experience working within an agency environment highly desirable.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank holidays), raising with each year of service
- Company pension scheme
Designers, show us what you’ve got
This is your chance to join RH Partners, a full service communications agency, based in Exeter, where we’ve been making our mark in the fields of education, tourism and social change.
You will be a hands-on, visual thinker with agency experience.
Because we work across all mediums from print and posters to facebook and display, ideally you’ll have experience doing the same. Overall, you will take pride in seeing your designs through, from initial thoughts to finished artwork.
Working as an enthusiastic part of the team you’ll:
- Have the ability to conceive, create, present and persuade
- Have experience developing and building brands
- Know your way around all the major design software; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. If you know your HTML5, even better.
You’ll also work well under pressure.
Salary is in line with experience. We also offer an annual bonus, pension, and cycle to work scheme.
Interested? Please send your CV and portfolio to Creative Director, Geoff Dodd at email@example.com