Designers, show us what you’ve got
This is your chance to join RH Partners, a full service communications agency, based in Exeter, where we’ve been making our mark in the fields of education, tourism and social change.
You will be a hands-on, visual thinker with agency experience.
Because we work across all mediums from print and posters to facebook and display, ideally you’ll have experience doing the same. Overall, you will take pride in seeing your designs through, from initial thoughts to finished artwork.
Working as an enthusiastic part of the team you’ll:
- Have the ability to conceive, create, present and persuade
- Have experience developing and building brands
- Know your way around all the major design software; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator. If you know your HTML5, even better.
You’ll also work well under pressure.
Salary is in line with experience. We also offer an annual bonus, pension, and cycle to work scheme.
Interested? Please send your CV and portfolio to Creative Director, Geoff Dodd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Freelance Bid Writer
We're looking to expand our success with major contracts by working with a specialist bid writer to support the new business team. Successful applicants will have experience of winning Public Sector contracts for marketing and communications agencies preferably in the HE and FE sectors. To apply please send details and CV/profile to the Managing Director, Paul Ridgers.
Finance Assistant (Part time)
Immediate Manager: Jess Hetherington (Finance Manager)
Purpose of the Job:
Support the Finance Manager in day to day running of the Accounts Department.
This role will be part time for approx 20 hours per month.
Data input of purchase and sales ledger documents into Sage and Traffic.
Process media space orders
Filing of accounts documents
Support in credit control admin and telephoning debtors.
- Administrative support to other members of staff as required
Skills & Attributes
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate previous finance experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, along with a problem solving ability
- Highly computer competent and knowledge of programmes such as Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Ability to work calmly and accurately under pressure.
- Self-motivated with the focus on timeliness, accuracy and delivery.
- Ability to get on with others and be a team player
Interested? Please send your CV to Finance Manager, Jess Hetherington at email@example.com
On the look out for new talent
We're always looking to hear from people who want to join our team. Whether it's Account Management, Creative, Digital, or Media, we'd love to hear from you.