Digital Marketing Manager
RH are an Exeter based full service Agency with clients nationwide. Established in 1976 with a turnover in excess of £6 million, the last few years have seen significant growth, with a strong presence in the Education sector.
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an experienced and ambitious Digital Marketing professional to join our digital team.
Working alongside the Head of Digital, this role encompasses all aspects of the digital marketing mix – from campaign strategy and planning, delivering class-leading Search, Social, and Programmatic campaigns, to providing reports and insight to clients.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic digital marketer with an eye for detail and a passion for driving results through digital media. They will be able to show how they keep pace with the evolving digital media marketplace and combine best practices with a continual drive for innovation.
As well as leading on strategic and analytical insight, they will also be skilled in the management of digital media buying and optimisation and will be able to demonstrate a high level of competency with core digital advertising channels such as Google Ads, Facebook, other ad vendors/DSPs, and reporting platforms. They will be confident and articulate in their ability to communicate complex media strategies and interpreting digital media performance for clients, both in person and in written formats.
- Creating media strategies to fit client-specific requirements
- Directly managing digital marketing campaigns spanning Search, Social and Programmatic channels
- Identify and implement campaign objectives and goals
- Interpreting data and providing analysis and management information reports
- Liaising directly with clients to develop agency relationships and a deeper understanding of business requirements
- Managing campaign budgets, timescales and deliverables effectively
- Assisting with business development initiatives, tenders and pitch documents – good written skills are essential
- Strong level of experience with Google Ads and Analytics products
- Valid Google Certifications are highly desirable.
- A thorough understanding of other digital advertising channels, including Social Media, Video, Mobile and Programmatic DSPs.
- Proven ability to deliver digital campaigns that meet agreed KPIs
- Able to accurately assess digital media performance and communicate ROI
- Confident in a client-facing role where relationship and budget management is critical
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, written and verbal communications skills.
- 2+ years working within digital marketing and/or advertising, with experience working within an agency environment highly desirable.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday (plus Bank holidays), raising with each year of service
- Company pension scheme
Freelance Bid Writer
We're looking to expand our success with major contracts by working with a specialist bid writer to support the new business team. Successful applicants will have experience of winning Public Sector contracts for marketing and communications agencies preferably in the HE and FE sectors. To apply please send details and CV/profile to the Managing Director, Paul Ridgers.
On the look out for new talent
We're always looking to hear from people who want to join our team. Whether it's Account Management, Creative, Digital, or Media, we'd love to hear from you.