Digital Marketing Executive/Manager
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Executive/Manager to bolster the ranks of our team.
Working alongside the Head of Digital and Account Director this role will encompass all aspects of digital marketing with an emphasis on Search and Social Media advertising.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic digital marketer, ready to apply themselves across a range of industries to plan, research and deliver effective campaigns with a good level of strategic insight.
- Responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns spanning Search, Social and Programmatic channels.
- Taking a lead role in campaign analysis and management information reports, making use of industry standard software and the agency’s own resources
- Liaising directly with clients to develop agency relationships.
- Strong level of experience with Google AdWords and Analytics products, with valid Google Certifications highly desirable.
- Able to demonstrate experience with other digital advertising channels, including Social Media, Video, Mobile and Programmatic DSPs.
- Proven ability to deliver digital campaigns that meet agreed KPIs.
- Presentable and confident, able to contribute to both internal discussions and external meetings.
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working within an agency environment desirable.
Sounds like you? Then send through a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be in touch.
Freelance Bid Writer
We're looking to expand our success with major contracts by working with a specialist bid writer to support the new business team. Successful applicants will have experience of winning Public Sector contracts for marketing and communications agencies preferably in the HE and FE sectors. To apply please send details and CV/profile to the Managing Director, Paul Ridgers.
On the look out for new talent
We're always looking to hear from people who want to join our team. Whether it's Account Management, Creative, Digital, or Media, we'd love to hear from you.